We offer superior quality free range chicken, duck and spatchcock whole or in pieces all year round. Our chicken range is cut into breasts, wings, drumsticks, thigh cutlets, thigh fillets and Maryland. We also supply necks, feet and carcasses for making stock including chicken and duck liver. We offer a comparable range in duck pieces. If Christmas is on your mind, we can provide you with quality whole turkey in time to suit (even throughout the year for Christmas in July or other occasions).
Our free range poultry is often a core ingredient in our gourmet product range of ready to eat meals.
When storing poultry take the following steps:
- Store raw and cooked foods separately
- Raw foods should be placed on a lower shelf in the fridge
- As well as being wrapped in plastic, raw meats should be placed on a tray or plate, or placed in a sealed container, to avoid meat juices dripping onto other food
- Uncooked chicken or other poultry meat should be stored in a refrigerator at a maximum temperature of 4°C
- Do not freeze raw meat which is not completely fresh.
- Freezer temperature should be below -20°C.
Pan-fry or chargrill.
Chicken thigh fillet
All cooking methods.
Casseroles, stews, chargrill or roast.
Casseroles, stews or roast.
Pan seared or roast.
Sear in a pan, BBQ or roast.